Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine's day is over!
Baby ; thanks for the gift.

Went to school , received chocos from friends.
Complained to Ms ang about ruthdog.
Recess was great , music was blasted in the canteen.
Went to Lrt station after school , saw that masturbator masturbating again! At the same place wearing the same outfit. Outrageous!
Reached Sengkang , cabbed home as i was late.
Prepared , Jeline came & we headed off to AMK.
Met up with Baby , exchanged gift then slack.
The usuals came , Von, tong & co.
Amk was packed with people , our lovely reunion!
Fagged then got screened by polices.
Toh kia came to wish me ; Happy V day too, last long with your gf!
Saw my ahbull , he never fails to make my day.
Jeline was super dejected today but everythings fine now.
Baby sent me home after that.
Alright , gotta mug for Geography test tmr.
Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home